on a lighter note...

691913036_988020180432089_4927423752090846340_n.jpg
 
1976 US Army true event (one of many).

Soldier: Morning sir.

Female Officer: Sir! Sir! Private! Do I look like a sir? I'm a female officer! It's Morning ma'am. Ma'am! Not sir! Not madame!

Soldier: Yes ma'am. My rank is corporal.

Female Officer: Address me as sir again and you will be a private. Understand?

Soldier: Yes sir! I mean, Yes ma'am!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top