on a lighter note...

684681527_981585707742203_8299066773258763136_n.jpg
 

I’ve had two German Shepherds who didn’t like my neighbor. I had to restrain both of them, or they would have bitten him. The only person they didn’t like. I stopped trusting him after that.
 
I’ve had two German Shepherds who didn’t like my neighbor. I had to restrain both of them, or they would have bitten him. The only person they didn’t like. I stopped trusting him after that.

Good move !
 
1783904452485.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,570,210
Members
168,861
Latest member
KalaWoodru
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top