on a lighter note...

684681527_981585707742203_8299066773258763136_n.jpg
 

I’ve had two German Shepherds who didn’t like my neighbor. I had to restrain both of them, or they would have bitten him. The only person they didn’t like. I stopped trusting him after that.
 
I’ve had two German Shepherds who didn’t like my neighbor. I had to restrain both of them, or they would have bitten him. The only person they didn’t like. I stopped trusting him after that.

Good move !
 
1783904452485.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,889
Members
169,047
Latest member
Desiree735
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top