on a lighter note...

:E Rofl:

Seriously...I know what you mean 2, 3, & 4 lane roads.

Jokingly...

Rookie......

"What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate........":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (movie...Cool hand Luke)

Here in Tennessee particularly on I-40 between Knoxville and Nashville is 70 mph is the legal speed limit. However, if one is not driving 80 mph one is subject to a ticket for driving too slow; aka obstructing the flow of traffic,...even in the proverbial slow (right) lane. Exceeding 15 mph over the posted speed limit....at the respective "cops" [city, county, state] discretion gets one a ticket for: {reduced} to speeding or up to {don't piss the cop off} [the proper term/charge eludes me] but, in essence means: operating a motor vehicle in a dangerous manner.

FYI: My Gladiator Sport gets 23.4 under optimum conditions. And gas ranges from $3.86 to $4.39 per 9/10's gallon. (For you mathemations: add a penny per full gallon)

One must also pay strict attention to proverbial "Speed traps", ie 55 mph to 45 mph, etc.

I do a lot of driving: ie 11,365+ miles in the last 3 months so far. So I'm familiar with the various in state and out of state back roads, and highways systems.

What I hate most are drivers that think they have to stop or nearly stop to ease into a left hand or right hand off ramp or to get into the proper designated turn lane, or make a right hand turn onto a road or wide, 2-1/2 lane driveway.
 
Not sure what road @matt85 is on- I'll drive to Seattle over I-90, most of which speed limit is 70 and in metro area reduced to 60. If traffic allows, the flow will be about 10 over.
 
1778844604842.png
 
Matt, all I can picture in my head is the scene from Black Sheep!

 
Not sure what road @matt85 is on- I'll drive to Seattle over I-90, most of which speed limit is 70 and in metro area reduced to 60. If traffic allows, the flow will be about 10 over.

I don't have much experience with the I-90. Maybe the "driving slow" issue is more of an I-5, HWY 2, HWY 20, and HWY 530. The I-5 is MUCH better than the 2, 20, or 530... but I'm still passing MANY people on the I-5 at 60mph (speed limit 60mph).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,218
Members
170,534
Latest member
CaridadYun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top