Five months pregnant Myrtle walks in the front door with a couple bags of groceries. One bag tears and a bottle of ketchup and dozen eggs falls out. "Earl, can you put down the beer and get off the couch. I need help!" Earl staggers into the hallway entrance. "Itsh okay, dear. Woulda died anyway. Eyesh are too close together."
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.