on a lighter note...

IMG_3681.jpeg
 
1778785408684.png
 
1778790042220.png
 
People from WA, USA wouldnt know how to handle not having a speed limit. How will they know what speed to go 10mph under?

I wish I was joking, I absolutely smoked past hundreds of people today on my way into work! Weaving around cars left and right in all lanes. There was no real traffic backup, i was just traveling MUCH faster than the flow of traffic. I was traveling at... the speed limit (which is only 60mph on our primary interstate).
 
People from WA, USA wouldnt know how to handle not having a speed limit. How will they know what speed to go 10mph under?

I wish I was joking, I absolutely smoked past hundreds of people today on my way into work! Weaving around cars left and right in all lanes. There was no real traffic backup, i was just traveling MUCH faster than the flow of traffic. I was traveling at... the speed limit (which is only 60mph on our primary interstate).

LOL......

AH.....@Matt85, why is there a brief pause between "I was traveling at...." and "...the speed limit"? (60 mph).

:unsure::unsure::unsure:....{sic Your} previous sentence....."I was just traveling MUCH faster than the flow of traffic."

Is there perhaps something you have chosen to omit, rather than admit?. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Perhaps your speedometer is a bit off, and the other drivers were actually doing the posted speed limit??..

Cop: 60 is the highway number and 50 mph is the speed limit.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
LOL......

AH.....@Matt85, why is there a brief pause between "I was traveling at...." and "...the speed limit"? (60 mph).

:unsure::unsure::unsure:....{sic Your} previous sentence....."I was just traveling MUCH faster than the flow of traffic."

Is there perhaps something you have chosen to omit, rather than admit?. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Perhaps your speedometer is a bit off, and the other drivers were actually doing the posted speed limit??..

Cop: 60 is the highway number and 50 mph is the speed limit.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was trying (and failing :LOL:) to put an emphasis on the fact that the speed limit is considered "speeding" by most people here. Driving can be a struggle on the 2-lane road i live on, the speed limit is 55mph but many non-local drivers like to do 45mph. With few places to pass, it's not uncommon to be stuck for 10-15 miles behind someone like this :mad:.

My Wrangler gets 25mpg under ideal conditions and fuel is $5.10 per gallon(cheapest I can find). Trust me, I am never speeding while commuting to work!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,434
Members
170,584
Latest member
RevaLovely
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top