on a lighter note...

649749336_939201498647291_3944181709767463086_n.jpg
 
A moderately religious Jew comes to the rabbi for advice.
— Rebbe, I'm going on vacation to the sea tomorrow...— Congratulations, Mazel Tov.
— But, Rebbe, I will go to the beach there every day...
— Well, that's fine...
— But, Rebbe, there will be women in swimsuits on the beach there... Is it allowed for a Jew to look at a woman in a swimsuit if she is not his wife?
— You can.
— Rebbe, what if there are nudists there? Is it allowed for a Jew to look at a completely naked woman if she is not his wife?!
— You can.
— Rebbe, are there any things that a devout Jew should not look at?!
— Of course. For example, at electric welding.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,248
Messages
1,570,714
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top