on a lighter note...

a7b17d7d-31c5-4705-b518-529d6ea0d657.jpeg
 
Have to reverse that in the South....it's Spring....no it's full blown summer...no spring for 2 days...back to summer for good.
I passed a medical examination yesterday, this is done every 5 years during the re-registration of guns. The psychiatrist asks, "What time of the year is it outside?" I say "spring". "Why do you think that?". I say, "The snow is melting." The only problem is that it was a decent minus in the morning and nothing melted. However, the doctor was satisfied.
 

Close "....Two out of three ain't bad...."

Eating,

Choose one:
Currently active on AH forum
Drinking [beverages of choice],
More eating,
Buying [choose one: firearms, reloading. supplies, ammo, other firearm related items, hunting gear]
Planning Africa Safaris

Sleeping,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,461
Members
169,567
Latest member
MarvinTeje
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top