on a lighter note...

Isn't it amazing how an animal as wary as a white tail just tunes out the new presence of a pop up blind! As for falling asleep--that's what we call "conservation"

What pop-up?......I use natural cover and concealment; ie brush and trees.

As a true hunter and an infantry soldier; I like to pack light, accordingly to season and weather conditions; and I'm most likely hunting public land. So, minimal gear; no tree stands, commercial blinds, etc., I like to move light and slow for long distances. Commercial blinds and tree stands are just unnecessary, useless, dead weight.

Natural materials postioned in natural or near natural positions, doesn’t alert animals.

Dumb down simplified:

Think of it as wildlife know every inch of their surroundings, their home. Much like people know their clean home.

An animal will notice a difference along a much used trail; like a person walking into their home and seeing a drawer in their kitchen or bedroom open that would otherwise shouldn't be open.
 
634085143_10240198948249227_1977955579761323759_n.jpg
 
What pop-up?......I use natural cover and concealment; ie brush and trees.

As a true hunter and an infantry soldier; I like to pack light, accordingly to season and weather conditions; and I'm most likely hunting public land. So, minimal gear; no tree stands, commercial blinds, etc., I like to move light and slow for long distances. Commercial blinds and tree stands are just unnecessary, useless, dead weight.

Natural materials postioned in natural or near natural positions, doesn’t alert animals.

Dumb down simplified:

Think of it as wildlife know every inch of their surroundings, their home. Much like people know their clean home.

An animal will notice a difference along a much used trail; like a person walking into their home and seeing a drawer in their kitchen or bedroom open that would otherwise shouldn't be open.
"Cover and concealment"!! You must be getting older--you're supposed to run them down and spear them, and only with a personally flaked flint spearhead.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,889
Members
169,047
Latest member
Desiree735
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top