on a lighter note...

My wife is in social services; she's seen them all! Pa-ja-ma (pajama), La-sha (la dash a--the dash don't be silent), Walmart (that's where the baby was born, so.... Hey just be glad he wasn't born in front of CondomsToGo!) It gets a bit much, and then the public school teachers, etc. have to say it with a straight face.

.....and suddenly, just like that.....a boy named Sue doesn't seem so bad.
 
IMG_0040.jpeg
 
My wife is in social services; she's seen them all! Pa-ja-ma (pajama), La-sha (la dash a--the dash don't be silent), Walmart (that's where the baby was born, so.... Hey just be glad he wasn't born in front of CondomsToGo!) It gets a bit much, and then the public school teachers, etc. have to say it with a straight face.
My older sister is a pediatrician, not a small number of patients whose names are spelled with a "high comma" (apostrophe).
 
That’s great!! I know of 2 things that ruin safaris and/or hunting camps. Politics discussions and tape measures. Sometimes alcohol in large quantities
Vodka saves more animals than Greenpeace
 
Vodka saves more animals than Greenpeace

Vodka, Gin, whiskies, beer, abundance of alcohol in general.
Comparatively Green Peace is so, so, so far down the list Green Peace, like the all of the ASPCAs, causes more loss of animals than they are willing to admit they save.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top