on a lighter note...

574908475_1422953863164409_7259491388836481541_n.jpg
 
I think they all came in weird colors. We have the current model. I still prefer to open cans with a hand crank can opener
I think they all came in weird colors. We have the current model. I still prefer to open cans with a hand crank can opener
Me, too. Works better on large cans.
 
My cousin's wife was taking him to dialysis treatment. She is bred from Bohemian farm girl stock with legs like Hercules and a naturally husky frame. As they were going in, a little hispanic granny was coming out. Another hispanic man tried to violently jerk the grannie's purse away, and she cried out. Mrs. Rosenbaum was right next to the guy and suddenly he saw her right fist coming at his head! She laid him out COLD, and it was not an accident either, for she stood over him and when he woke up, she said "Get up and I'll do it again! You better lay there till the police get here." He did, meek as a lamb.

She said to the police, "I hope I won't get in trouble for this" They were almost laughing too hard, but finally told her, "No, ma'am, you're not in trouble at all."
 
My cousin's wife was taking him to dialysis treatment. She is bred from Bohemian farm girl stock with legs like Hercules and a naturally husky frame. As they were going in, a little hispanic granny was coming out. Another hispanic man tried to violently jerk the grannie's purse away, and she cried out. Mrs. Rosenbaum was right next to the guy and suddenly he saw her right fist coming at his head! She laid him out COLD, and it was not an accident either, for she stood over him and when he woke up, she said "Get up and I'll do it again! You better lay there till the police get here." He did, meek as a lamb.

She said to the police, "I hope I won't get in trouble for this" They were almost laughing too hard, but finally told her, "No, ma'am, you're not in trouble at all."
My kind of girl!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,849
Members
169,440
Latest member
HarryUnzu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top