on a lighter note...

20251230_114709.jpg
 
Yeah I’d put money on it that it’s a real name. My Mum was. Kindergarten teacher and came home one day to tell us of enrolling some twins. Asking the mother what there names were and Fish and Chips was the answer. She thought she had miss heard some asked the mother, “So how do you spell that”?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
 
Yeah I’d put money on it that it’s a real name. My Mum was. Kindergarten teacher and came home one day to tell us of enrolling some twins. Asking the mother what there names were and Fish and Chips was the answer. She thought she had miss heard some asked the mother, “So how do you spell that”?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
See you chucked in a wow emoji @steve white that’s about our reaction as well? Some people eh :rolleyes: and the good news is there breeding :sick: :ROFLMAO:
 
this may be a repeat, but it's worth the storage, I think

1767189930184.png
 
Maybe I missed something but Daniel day Lewis was not in Sling Blade-Billy Bob Thornton was outstanding, and if you like him as an actor be sure to watch Landman-the series. It will make an Ali Larter fan out of you!
IMG_3299.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,131
Members
170,521
Latest member
ClayDame7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top