on a lighter note...

569769500_10238930109061319_9107961737286624869_n.jpg
 
No Joke.
WTF????....To catch a bus. City folk.
My brother and I, taking the shortcut walked in that much snow, and we hoped, the creek we had to cross was frozen to get to school over a mile away because there were no buses to pick us up for school.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,707
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top