on a lighter note...

546207831_122276743364224615_1917325973082625320_n.jpg
 
 
I used to do that a lot but now I am retired.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:........And your point is?:E Rofl:

Being retired means you can actual offend those by saying, I don't care before mid way through the conversation and walking away ....or giving them "The Look" that they had better walk away very quickly.

Old retired farts don't give a sh't.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,412
Messages
1,575,354
Members
170,278
Latest member
AidaRobi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top