on a lighter note...

My aunt went over and told her neighbor, "I think I ran over your cat..."
The neighbor asked, "what did the cat look like?"
My aunt made a contorted face and twisted body, and said, "like THIS"
I was acquainted with a famous veterinarian, Doctor of Sciences. One day, on his way to an international congress, he left a briefcase in the subway with a report on a new feline disease, with slides. and he had to read the report from memory, and to portray the characteristic poses of sick cats himself. his report was recognized as the "most notable."
 
1765148469207.png
 
 

so funny -and happened to a buddy of mine - Idiot - she is my girl now !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,341
Members
169,527
Latest member
Grousehunter
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top