on a lighter note...

544553273_1556288208701323_6397781097784019556_n.jpg
 
The only way I get on the floor anymore is if I fall down.

Not funny....but yeah funny.....Gravity is a great help to get you down. But Gravity is a real b'tch! Doesn't want to help you to get back up.
 

Raccoon:
U {oo}...U{oo}....ber....,Ahug....Bu..ick, augh...Bu..ick, screw uber....Bu...ick.

Oh GOD....if I survive this please remind me never to over indulge in mixing an obnoxiously combination amounts of beer, wine, and liquor. Just allow me to moderately enjoy an appropriate amount of good liquor.

Bu...ick,

A$$hole friends just left me here to die...to die alone...1000 hits in 3 minutes already on social media... .U{oo}...U{oo}...ber......Bu...ick.

I hope I'm on my own bathroom floor.⁹

Oh.....That'll be a regrettable memory.
 
My aunt went over and told her neighbor, "I think I ran over your cat..."
The neighbor asked, "what did the cat look like?"
My aunt made a contorted face and twisted body, and said, "like THIS"
 
Raccoon:
U {oo}...U{oo}....ber....,Ahug....Bu..ick, augh...Bu..ick, screw uber....Bu...ick.

Oh GOD....if I survive this please remind me never to over indulge in mixing an obnoxiously combination amounts of beer, wine, and liquor. Just allow me to moderately enjoy an appropriate amount of good liquor.

Bu...ick,

A$$hole friends just left me here to die...to die alone...1000 hits in 3 minutes already on social media... .U{oo}...U{oo}...ber......Bu...ick.

I hope I'm on my own bathroom floor.⁹

Oh.....That'll be a regrettable memory.
I learned that lesson at the 1976 Munich Oktoberfest. The next day was absolutely horrible got to taste breakfast and lunch twice, on the way in and out. Never made that mistake again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top