on a lighter note...

539357674_1550961302567347_4969359001624617714_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 539357674_1550961302567347_4969359001624617714_n.jpg
    539357674_1550961302567347_4969359001624617714_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 73
I’m not sure about Spain… but only 16% of boomers in the US earned a degree at any time during their lifetime…

Gen X had about a 20% graduation rate from University..

Millennials doubled Gen X with about 40% earning bachelors degrees…

The reason they can’t afford a house is roughly 1/4 of them chose to get a degree in humanities or liberal arts…
 
I’m not sure about Spain… but only 16% of boomers in the US earned a degree at any time during their lifetime…

Gen X had about a 20% graduation rate from University..

Millennials doubled Gen X with about 40% earning bachelors degrees…

The reason they can’t afford a house is roughly 1/4 of them chose to get a degree in humanities or liberal arts…
And I don't know a single boomer that ever considered a minimum wage job as anything but temporary....
 
I’m not sure about Spain… but only 16% of boomers in the US earned a degree at any time during their lifetime…

Gen X had about a 20% graduation rate from University..

Millennials doubled Gen X with about 40% earning bachelors degrees…

The reason they can’t afford a house is roughly 1/4 of them chose to get a degree in humanities or liberal arts…

Of Gen Z right now, 47% of those that attend undergraduate never graduate, leaving only with tremendous debt and no degree. Of those that do go the distance and graduate, 40% of those graduates will take up a vocation that did not require a bachelor's degree.

The average student loan debt is $42,673.

38% of students pursue worthless degrees in Liberal Arts, Speech Communications, Humanities, History, Social "Sciences", and General studies. (Future Marxists being bread through stupid programs and insurmountable debt loads for jobs that don't exist)

The only reason this is in the "On a Lighter Note" thread rather than in politics is because its hilarious, in a gallows humor, dark humor sort of way.

Laugh while you still can : r/memes
 
I’m not sure about Spain… but only 16% of boomers in the US earned a degree at any time during their lifetime…

Gen X had about a 20% graduation rate from University..

Millennials doubled Gen X with about 40% earning bachelors degrees…

The reason they can’t afford a house is roughly 1/4 of them chose to get a degree in humanities or liberal arts…

z499476556_9691171787645441_7953317754019613722_n.jpg




Anyhow, I get all my memes from a nice lady who lives in SW USA :E Lol:
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,612
Members
169,382
Latest member
MarilynMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top