on a lighter note...

592163247_122252409620088450_1090787271662271105_n.jpg
 
Of Gen Z right now, 47% of those that attend undergraduate never graduate, leaving only with tremendous debt and no degree. Of those that do go the distance and graduate, 40% of those graduates will take up a vocation that did not require a bachelor's degree.

The average student loan debt is $42,673.

38% of students pursue worthless degrees in Liberal Arts, Speech Communications, Humanities, History, Social "Sciences", and General studies. (Future Marxists being bread through stupid programs and insurmountable debt loads for jobs that don't exist)

The only reason this is in the "On a Lighter Note" thread rather than in politics is because its hilarious, in a gallows humor, dark humor sort of way.

View attachment 729999
There still dreaming when talking about AI just look up jobs not under threat from it.......cant see AI installing your bathroom, boiler or unblocking your loo! Yet these kids still want to go to university....offf
 
And along ^^^ those lines.

1764636037758.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top