on a lighter note...

515977919_1257782032420921_721785992528291003_n.jpg
 
As that's my breakfast cereal most mornings...I am going to have to try this.... :A Thumbs Up:

View attachment 720013
During one desperate month at university when my horses ran out of hay, I ran short of money. Not enough funds for milk but managed to buy just enough beer to keep me going. Dad showed up unannounced and after snooping around ("You don't look so good!") he discovered I only had part of a loaf of bread, half a pound of hamburger, some ketchup, a six pack of Ranier, and most of a box of Cheerios. "You don't have any milk. What are you doing with the Cheerios?"

"Well ..."

"NO! Not with beer?"

"Actually, Dad, it's not too bad. But the farts are awful. It's been a tough winter and the horses ran out of hay."

"You feed them damn horses and starve yourself?"

"Dad, they'll throw me in jail if I starve my horses. No one gives a shit if I starve myself."

"Point taken."

He bought three bags of groceries while I was at afternoon class. That grub was the sum total of Dad's financial aid through to my finishing PhD. And I never asked for anything from my folks either.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top