on a lighter note...

If Im not mistaken, Mahomes won a Super Bowl against the Eagles 3 years ago...
Yes they did but it wasn't a shellacking like the last one. Actually, KC has now lost THREE straight. LOL>
 
65461465.jpg.jpg
 
IMG_1924.jpeg
 
Yes they did but it wasn't a shellacking like the last one. Actually, KC has now lost THREE straight. LOL>
Its awful tough being a KC fan. Been to 7 straight AFC championships, 5 of last 6 Super Bowls, won 3 titles. Man, it just sucks!
 
Its awful tough being a KC fan. Been to 7 straight AFC championships, 5 of last 6 Super Bowls, won 3 titles. Man, it just sucks!
Yes it is tough being a KC fan. It could be worse - you could be a cowboys fan......
 
They all win and then they all loose. Look at what happened to New England
 
Hmmm. I always thought deer stand arse in the wind so the breeze blows the insects away from their buttholes. Works for me anyway.

Wear pants next time, that works too. :ROFLMAO: Sorry, I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top