on a lighter note...

IMG_8518.png
 
favorite curse from when I was younger:

May you be caught in a traffic jam with a Ford Pinto in front of you, and an Audi 5000 behind you.

IFKYK.
 
I bet you actually like this stuff don’t you spike

Mmm.....think I would draw the line at that....tequila not my favourite liquid....and have yet to see anyone pull anything but a twisted yuk face look after doing a shot...including myself....never smiling that's a lovely taste look.... :E Hmmm:
 
Mmm.....think I would draw the line at that....tequila not my favourite liquid....and have yet to see anyone pull anything but a twisted yuk face look after doing a shot...including myself....never smiling that's a lovely taste look.... :E Hmmm:
tequila varies widely from the worst of paint tinner to one of the smoothest liquors i have ever tried. that crap is not fit for use as a fire starter though
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,922
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top