on a lighter note...



Not just money:

A tractor with: hay rake, square Bailey, bush hog, cycle mower, plow, disc, or frontend loader.

Your trailer because their's: has a flat tire, bad wheelbearing, rotted/rusted out bed, doesn't have ramps, wrong hitch ball size, or bent axle.

Wanting help, aka meaning they want to borrow your equipment, you to operate it to do their work, without offering any compensation.

And.....

Why they can return the favor(s) /assistance you have done for them over the several months / years.
 
IMG_5555.jpeg
 
1755874089853.png
 
1755874110558.png
 
1755874135280.png
 
1755874164759.png
 
1755874206274.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,996
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top