on a lighter note...


Screenshot_21-6-2025_12234_www.facebook.com.jpeg
 
That guy was asking to get his vehicle egged driving through Frisco with that statement pasted in the rear window. Oh well. :D
I once drove through San Francisco (not Frisco!) with a sign taped to a window, "Nuke the baby gay whales!"
 
You priced F150’s lately?
A 1995 F150, long garage kept, with 41K miles sold for $3000--not to me, to one of their family members....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,303
Members
170,542
Latest member
LeaStout80
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top