on a lighter note...

I'm really old. I remember sixteen cents and you got a free drinking glass.
View attachment 689085
Sadly, I remember gas wars when it went to 19 cents a gallon. We bought our gas from a station where the guy pumped a handle that filled the glass container at the top of the pump, then gravity pulled it down into your tank. He even cleaned your wind shield, and if the lady in the front seat was wearing shorts, he never left a single spot or bug.
Mike
 
You hit the vino collapso a bit early?...same post only 3 later.....:D Beer Bottle::D Cheers::D Drunk::E Rofl:

Z493312459_29590681883856078_1334141653644717770_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,702
Members
170,377
Latest member
zipplinc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top