on a lighter note...

491927317_1209139100597843_28269397137382932_n.jpg
 
20250318_113736.jpg

Saw this hanging in an antique store. Asked what is it.

"A jello mold."
"You're kidding? Looks like a truck stop toilet seat."
"Yep. Designed exclusively for church potlucks. Use yellow jello and you'll be bringing it all back home. People learned bizarre ways to be thrifty during the Dirty Thirties depression."

I think some antique dealers learn bizarre ways to make a sale!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,712
Members
168,986
Latest member
salohiz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top