on a lighter note...

IMG_3390.jpeg
 
1977 and I picked up a new pup in Whitefish, MT two weeks after losing my first Lab. Little stinker was laying beside me on the seat of my 1953 Bel Air (five years older than this Plymouth). I pulled in to get gas and the grizzled old "attendant" asked me, "Regular or ethyl?" And so she was named. Ethyl was always better than a regular Lab. In fact, without a doubt the best dog I'll ever own ... and I've owned some dandies.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,237
Members
169,287
Latest member
MarcellaHo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top