on a lighter note...

Thought I would throw a bit of philosophy in ...just to sound clever.... :E Rofl:

IMG-20250403-WA0001.jpg
 
I love fishing. You won’t see me anywhere near the edge of water in croc country. I’m not that brave lol.

Wasn't bad just keep an eye and move around...but now with the fish having been annihilated crocs are going to be hungry....so animals from local farmers cattle..goats etc to our animals are going to be hunted by the crocs big time....poachers don't give a fk about they can chomp as many as they want...they have to eat something....
 
Wasn't bad just keep an eye and move around...but now with the fish having been annihilated crocs are going to be hungry....so animals from local farmers cattle..goats etc to our animals are going to be hunted by the crocs big time....poachers don't give a fk about they can chomp as many as they want...they have to eat something....
Sounds like some hunters need to bag a croc this season.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,088
Latest member
Emely31072
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top