on a lighter note...

dirty deeds.JPG
 
Ummm, looks like smorgasbord of swollen mesenteric glands, nephrotic kidneys and a fine vintage of torrential dysentery. Not unlike dinner with the in-laws really lol

Seriously though, foods like that just aren’t the least popular but can be so so tasty.

FN
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,048
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top