on a lighter note...

IMG_4039.jpeg
 
@375er recently shared the best quote I have heard in years:

“Right now you have more dragging than I have hanging.”

I’m still laughing about it two days later and have reused it multiple times.
Speaking of which ... anybody else remember back in the seventies when the annual Sears Wishbook mail order catalog had the image of male model in boxer shorts showing the head of his junk hanging below the hemline? He won a massive lawsuit. Dad couldn't believe the guy could win a judgement. "Sears should have countersued for advertising fees."
 
1741555767527.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,814
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top