on a lighter note...

476231710_650452677645039_8737571578970389585_n.jpg
 
I’m still a chiefs fan. I assume hog patrol is just posting memes the majority of people think are funny and not displaying a complete lack of understanding about the sport of football. I appreciate a good sense of humor.

But football is over so time to cheer for Duke basketball. Currently BYU is dominating Kansas which I find amusing
Not a Chiefs fan, not even a fan of the NFL (quit watching when Tom Landry got fired), baseball and basketball are background noise for me. Formula 1 racing, the Scuderia Ferrari, and 24 races soon to start to fire me up!
 
Oh, yes. I even spitshined a new pair of roughout combat boots. Bought them at the PX on lunch break and didn't have time to change into my field boots. Wore them all pm and shined them that night. One of the most comfortable boots I ever owned.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,341
Members
169,527
Latest member
Grousehunter
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top