on a lighter note...

476103092_10235085453187325_1233024088814730838_n.jpg
 
I'm right here. Never once talked smack this season, but I'm more than happy to engage.

Still one of the greatest dynasties in NFL history, and quite possibly still going. For an entire season, Chiefs were as good or better than any other team, and one bad night does not change that. Unless you're a fan of the Eagles (funny, I didn't see anyone cheering them until AFTER the game, just plenty of hating on the Chiefs), Chiefs were and ARE better than you this season.

But sure, keep posting your silly memes.
 
I'm right here. Never once talked smack this season, but I'm more than happy to engage.

Still one of the greatest dynasties in NFL history, and quite possibly still going. For an entire season, Chiefs were as good or better than any other team, and one bad night does not change that. Unless you're a fan of the Eagles (funny, I didn't see anyone cheering them until AFTER the game, just plenty of hating on the Chiefs), Chiefs were and ARE better than you this season.

But sure, keep posting your silly memes.
Oh do. Please do keep posting. :cool:
 
I’m still a chiefs fan. I assume hog patrol is just posting memes the majority of people think are funny and not displaying a complete lack of understanding about the sport of football. I appreciate a good sense of humor.

But football is over so time to cheer for Duke basketball. Currently BYU is dominating Kansas which I find amusing
 
Currently BYU is dominating Kansas which I find amusing

Don't worry, they'll find a way to give it away and let Kansas win in the end.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,358
Members
168,876
Latest member
MarylynEdd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top