on a lighter note...

I think she is hunting you and waiting for the right time, you know like being broad side. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No response yet...... :E Rofl: :E Shrug:...mmm oh shit and its 375 thing isn't it........ :E Nono: :A Outta:
 
IMG_4259.jpeg
 
You are a brave man @spike.t. I'm sure @Just Gina will be coming after you with both barrels from her double. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Take notice as I had to think this over, a lot. After dwelling over your thread, the conclusion is; I value what little health and years I have left. Thus in shameless selfishness I could not comment nor give you a reaction score.:A Shades:

(Okay....I will admit I have heard various reputable rumors of @Just Gina's firearm collection and shooting capabilities.....She scares the Hell out of me.:A Whistle::E Nono::E Rofl:
 
1731042331046.png
 

Sure thing!
Castration. More Botox in the face. More liposuction in the midsections. And bigger chest implants. A total and complete face replacement could help, along with a hair dye. Loose the "Adams Apple". And a full lobotomy.

In the end you might be more attractive to dikes, and those in the asylum. But not likely.

You'll still be a guy by birth. You still can't have babies, even with AI (artificial insemination) at your age. And still a social cull.

Hope this helps.
 
I don't listen to the radio....so not sure what relevance that has.... :E Shrug:
I posted that before reading your explanatory post.

Back in my day kids were notorious for cranking the radio up so loud they couldn't hear a rear tire blow out. Always knew who they were ... by the trail of sparks following their vehicle. Front tire blowing out was pretty hard to miss. The truck was either suddenly in the wrong lane or the ditch. I grew up in the era of sawdust recap tires and quite familiar with blowout behavior.
 
That was my French grandmother every meal.
One breakfast she announced there were only a few eggs left and could we eat them, while we were eating. Sure Grandma. a few minutes later she sat a platter of eggs down. Grandma? how many were missing? seems two of the dozen so she added 10 more eggs to the heap we were already eating. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,159
Members
169,499
Latest member
VenettaFit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top