on a lighter note...

IMG-20241012-WA0027.jpg
 

My prophecy:

By 2020 virtually all people will own devices that will have 1 million times the computing capacity of the Apollo moon landing, can hold the entire digitized contents of the Library of Congress 50x in duplicate, and can automatically diagnose many common medical ailments.

Said device will be used 95% of the time for arguing with strangers and watching cat videos, 5% of the time for apologizing to your wives.
 
1728932444810.png
 

Two weeks ago the Spanish did DNA on Columbus and his son's remains. He's confirmed, Sephardic Jew. I of course love this not just because I like Jewish people, but because all the liberals have to figure out if they can hate him anymore without being an anti-semite.
 
1728934075191.png
 
1728944078713.png
 
Two weeks ago the Spanish did DNA on Columbus and his son's remains. He's confirmed, Sephardic Jew. I of course love this not just because I like Jewish people, but because all the liberals have to figure out if they can hate him anymore without being an anti-semite.

That was a TV show which the scientific community says has no scientific value at all.

To start with, you cannot determine that a person is a sephardic jew by DNA testing.

Mainstream science still believes he was born in Genoa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,088
Members
169,492
Latest member
FYTEartha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top