on a lighter note...

Image1723859861.726998.jpg
 
1723923836708.png
 
If Super Walmarts had a dental clinic added, they would also probably have an express lane...for people with ten or fewer teeth.
And you could visit the dentist while wearing pajamas!
 

A friend of mine back where I come from got fed up with jehovahs witness people knocking on his door at the weekend, especially as we all partied big time back then....one morning ever so slightly hungover he heard his front door bell go and knew who it was....he went downstairs and opened the door totally naked and asked the jehovas people how he could help....they took one look and headed....and for some reason he was never bothered by them again.... :A Banana:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,010
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top