on a lighter note...

IMG_3703.png
 
I’m pretty sure I’m going to try this soon. With your suggestion I do think it will make a great breakfast.

Not like pictured. My version of the BIG BREAKFAST

Split the biscuit, place a sausage patty on each half, place a piece of cheese on each sausage, add fried egg on each piece of cheese or omlete across both halves, cover with gravy. Add bacon and/or ham, hashbrowns or fried potatoes on the side. Wash it down with OJ, milk, coffee or coke. For dessert a good belt of scotch or fine whiskey to help clear the pipes of plaque.

Other add-ons:
toast with butter and jam, or jelly
Slice of tomato
Chucks of fruit: cantaloupe, watermelon, honey dew melon, banana, or combination there of.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top