on a lighter note...

IMG_1566.jpeg
 
I can hear this.

Reminds me of the first time I went to the Tims in Woodstock. Woman with her kid, and cop are in line in front of me. Woman orders something, Cop walks up and asks for a double double, and Clerk asks him if he wants a donut of some sort. “Oh fk yeah, bud”. Woman looks over and without missing a beat “Those are so fking good we ordered 2, eh!” Then I knew the fking stereotypes were fking real, eh. :LOL:
 
1720538286360.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top