Reminds me of the first time I went to the Tims in Woodstock. Woman with her kid, and cop are in line in front of me. Woman orders something, Cop walks up and asks for a double double, and Clerk asks him if he wants a donut of some sort. “Oh fk yeah, bud”. Woman looks over and without missing a beat “Those are so fking good we ordered 2, eh!” Then I knew the fking stereotypes were fking real, eh.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.