on a lighter note...

IMG-20240705-WA0003.jpg
 

Guess this guy should have paid more attention to the last guy that said that.

Next morning news headlines:

POLICE INVESTIGATE HUSBAND SUDDEN DEAD

Husband found dead early this morning from apparent multiple frying pan strikes to his head.....

News Headlines 2 days later:

POLICE RULE HUSBAND'S DEATH AN ACCIDENTAL SUICIDE

The Husband apparently suffering from poor eyesight attempted to swat a fly that was buzzing around his head multiple times with a large cast iron frying pan.
 
Guess this guy should have paid more attention to the last guy that said that.

Next morning news headlines:

POLICE INVESTIGATE HUSBAND SUDDEN DEAD

Husband found dead early this morning from apparent multiple frying pan strikes to his head.....

News Headlines 2 days later:

POLICE RULE HUSBAND'S DEATH AN ACCIDENTAL SUICIDE

The Husband apparently suffering from poor eyesight attempted to swat a fly that was buzzing around his head multiple times with a large cast iron frying pan.
RIP Francis Macomber II
 
1720297770583.png

Replace car with truck
 
If you're in a cash business, odds are you ARE doing it to avoid taxation.
Yeah, and the preachers wrote the book. When one of my relatives graduated college he was offered a position in a church for 20% of the take. He declined but I'm sure someone else took that offer.
 

Hopefully the pickup is outside and all of the firearms are on the wall, or in cabinets, safes, etc. along the wall and portions of the walls we can't see. Otherwise this is just a man buns cave.
 
Yeah, and the preachers wrote the book. When one of my relatives graduated college he was offered a position in a church for 20% of the take. He declined but I'm sure someone else took that offer.

:unsure::unsure:.....the Bible mentioned something about 10%.

:unsure::unsure:....Depending on:
which sect,
the comparative of taxation then and now
The rise of inflation then and now
Etc
Etc
Etc

20% seems a little low....for wages, But about right for what most of today's other 503(c) oorganizations use for charity work.:(
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,018
Members
169,687
Latest member
WallaceBlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top