on a lighter note...

Image1718723929.329989.jpg
 
Image1718723963.453407.jpg


Though this isn’t a real tweet it is still solid advice for your next safari. Remember we only live once and who knows if you will be able to go back to Africa.
 
As a child, I often played in the neighboring yard, and sometimes we ran into the house. There were several rooms on the ground floor, each with someone living in it, and one shared kitchen. There we drank tap water, in my opinion, without even asking anyone's permission. That was 60 years ago. And I remember the taste of this water! And I don't remember this about any subsequent years.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top