on a lighter note...

1717601175675.png
 
1717601226125.png
 
1717601306219.png
 
Yep, hard to believe that we deprive kids of those adventures these days. No wonder they grow up woke.

Mine didn't....this from chatting to him on WhatsApp other night...he on holiday with his girlfriend and said some historical buildings were going to be demolished but people managed to save one.....this is screenshot of his reply..jeez unbelievable is my post.:A Thumbs Up: :E Rofl:

Screenshot_20240529-121718_WhatsApp.jpg
 
I have a client who was the doctor in charge of the ER in a major metropolitan hospital. He told me the craziest stories. One was about a teenage girl who shot her 17 year-old brother after a fight over the TV remote control! The kid was a blue chip college running back football recruit. The doctors couldn’t save him. He said those inner city kids had no respect for life.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,490
Members
169,574
Latest member
NinaStockt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top