on a lighter note...

IMG_1413.jpeg
 
What time is dawn in your country-and who wears a big ass watch (timepiece) to play soccer?! And I don’t think this girl even plays soccer, that ball is sparkly new. . . And why is she topless, is she on the skins team? And why is she pushing her sweats dow. . . Never mind, thank you for the very lovely post!View attachment 608085
Maybe its kinda like high sticking, watch to the face so you can gain control of the ball?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top