on a lighter note...

1715695683921.png

Someone from here at the 6.5 Creedmoor store?
 
View attachment 605715
This will take care of your skeeter problem...
A friend was stopped along a lonely desert road. Another truck stopped and a bunch of guys who looked like trouble get out and approach talking shit.
His shotgun was on the seat with first round a Dragon's Breath.
Boom!
Said he had never seen a vehicle back up that fast.
 
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,007
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top