on a lighter note...

The main thing is that he is standing on wood so is insulated from the ground. :)
Good luck with that. Might want to factor in some voltage jump because insulators aren't always insulators.
 
FB_IMG_1713819037371.jpg
 
1713828322283.jpeg
 
1713832293963.png
 
1713832410722.png
 
I would throw myself off a bridge if she was the president. Could you friggin imagine? Dr Phil as her chief of staff! Rosie O’Donnel as sec of defense. My dogs balls are more qualified to be president than Oprah Winfrey, and Obama for that matter!lol. Lord help us!
Look at the buffoon who is president at this time. We are ready to implode and the mother fluffer is too interested in his ice cream!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,131
Members
170,521
Latest member
ClayDame7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top