on a lighter note...

IMG-20240419-WA0008.jpg
 
1713539105028.png
 
Five Aussie surgeons from big cities are discussing what type of person makes the best patient to operate on.

The first surgeon, from Brisbane, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Perth, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is co lour coded."

The third surgeon, from Adelaide , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best! Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Sydney chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Melbourne , shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the arse are interchangeable.’
10670096_10152781571991276_5524953674390921987_n.jpg
 
I watched a true crime type of show on TV years ago where a husband killed his wife and stuck her in the freezer. He then got a chain saw and cut her up into smaller pieces and rented a chipper took it down to a bridge over a river and proceeded to make fish food out of her.

They caught him after a state road worker wondered just what he was doing on a bridge in the middle of the night chipping things into the river. The cops eventually found a couple of teeth on the side of the river, and the chainsaw that he had dismantled and threw into the river.
 

Five Aussie surgeons from big cities are discussing what type of person makes the best patient to operate on.

The first surgeon, from Brisbane, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Perth, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is co lour coded."

The third surgeon, from Adelaide , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best! Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Sydney chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Melbourne , shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the arse are interchangeable.’View attachment 600243
The 5th surgeon is correct! ;)
 
I watched a true crime type of show on TV years ago where a husband killed his wife and stuck her in the freezer. He then got a chain saw and cut her up into smaller pieces and rented a chipper took it down to a bridge over a river and proceeded to make fish food out of her.

They caught him after a state road worker wondered just what he was doing on a bridge in the middle of the night chipping things into the river. The cops eventually found a couple of teeth on the side of the river, and the chainsaw that he had dismantled and threw into the river.
I think it was called , over here in Europe certainly, Medical Detectives, that episode always stuck with me. That was in the time Discovery Channel stil made quality content.
 
I watched a true crime type of show on TV years ago where a husband killed his wife and stuck her in the freezer. He then got a chain saw and cut her up into smaller pieces and rented a chipper took it down to a bridge over a river and proceeded to make fish food out of her.

They caught him after a state road worker wondered just what he was doing on a bridge in the middle of the night chipping things into the river. The cops eventually found a couple of teeth on the side of the river, and the chainsaw that he had dismantled and threw into the river.

Yup saw that.....think it was a tooth fragment, but enough to make a match from her dental records....from memory the sheriff wouldn't give up as he knew the guy had done it....I think at the end of the show they said if he had positioned the wood chipper bit further on the bridge so all the bits had gone in the river he would have got away with it.....
 
It’s called “Forensic Files” in the states. Showing that her teeth had indeed been through a wood chipper was sure evidence that she was dead, even without a complete corpse. I believe it was the first murder conviction without a dead body in Connecticut.-Helle Crafts was her name
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,435
Messages
1,576,124
Members
170,518
Latest member
LamarKovac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top