on a lighter note...

IMG_0317.jpeg
 
Is it me, or are almost all the (ex)military members on AH either Navy or Army men, while I cannot remember any members being Air Force?

Just what is this so called Air Force?
As a former aerial gunner on AC-130a gunships. We’re the Air Force that shows up when your sobbing prayers are answered.
 
As a former aerial gunner on AC-130a gunships. We’re the Air Force that shows up when your sobbing prayers are answered.

That must be the legit coolest job in the world, aerial gunner on a AC130 gunship. “Let the wrath of god loose on your enemies and see them turn to dust”
 
OJ defense attorneys were:
  • Robert Kardashian, O. J. Simpson's friend and defense attorney
  • Johnnie Cochran, the leading role in the defense and criminal acquittal of O. J. Simpson
  • Robert Shapiro, the initial lead attorney of the "Dream Team"
  • F. Lee Bailey, a prominent trial lawyer
  • Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard law professor and appellate adviser
  • Barry Scheck, a DNA expert and co-founder of the Innocence Project
  • Shawn Holley, a former Los Angeles public defender
  • Carl E. Douglas, a civil rights attorney and managing attorney at the Cochran Firm
  • Gerald Uelmen, a law professor and the dean of Santa Clara University School of Law
    1712884659509.png
 
As a former aerial gunner on AC-130a gunships. We’re the Air Force that shows up when your sobbing prayers are answered.
Often during the late 70's, usually at Graf, while at MOPP 4, breaking track, I thought to myself; should've joined the United States Chair Force
 
1712909353642.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,446
Latest member
rakadoaka
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top