on a lighter note...

Image1712329832.994696.jpg
 
Guy comes home after work and announces to his wife, " Hey, I hit the lottery. Pack your bags". She replies "Fantastic, where are we going"? He says "We're not going anywhere. You are".
 
That first one off the toe is in the weeds to your right.
Does that put the one at the heal inside edge of the woods just past the rough on the left and the center into the water trap?

Asking for a friend?:cool::ROFLMAO:
 
Wait....What.....Hold on a second.....
(y)...I can relate and agree
:ROFLMAO:...LMFAO...wait....Not Funny...because I can relate and humbly agree
:E In Love:...the only way I get things to work right is to profusely swear at the stupid thing...so no (y)...people around me instantly get offended because they automatically think I'm swearing at them...so not :ROFLMAO:

WOW...doesn't seem appropriate because it's neither surprising nor astonishing. But am astonished someone conducted a study.

SAD, THUMB DOWN, and ANGRY...could be reaction ratings from stupid people. Since this is in the humous, On A Lighter Note section I am intelligent enough this deserves a rating beyond these three.

SO....

I'm working on a project at my bench or table. I sometimes swear to get the thing apart. Do what I need to do and start to put the thing back together. And Poof, just like that a piece isn't where I remember I last laid it and I swear, sometimes a lot...Poof..just like that the missing piece shows back up where I last laid it.

The parts don't want to go back together like or as easily as they came apart. I swear even more and the parts instantly start going back together. This swearing continues until the thing is completely reassembled.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:...Does this mean:

1) I am more intelligent than stupid people

Or

2) I did I become more intelligent because all my swearing activated my brain cells to function in a more rational manner

Or

2) did the damn thing get tired of me sweraing profusely at it and decided to go back together and function properly to stop all of my swearing at it.

Asking for a friend.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,225
Members
170,536
Latest member
KAOLavina1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top