on a lighter note...

432766495_814968287329625_9042978171525610892_n.jpg
432777198_2270694023322326_626331419286672533_n.jpg
 
The only people that scare Bob (@Bob Whelen 35 Whelen) is someone mentioning they are going to buy a 243 rifle. :E Rofl:

The only person that scares Bob (@ActionBob) is @Just Gina when he greats her in the morning before she has finished her first morning cup of coffee. :E Rofl:
If I make that first pot of coffee and pour a cup for her she is grateful and very sweet;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,135
Latest member
riemenpiori1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top