on a lighter note...

432218546_10232569766129068_3842211572172819925_n.jpg
 
a sugar rush,
a stomach ache,
constipation,

You didn't define which Bob.

(@Bob Nelson 35Whelen ) A sugar high, resulting in him purchasing a 243,

(@ActionBob) in trouble with @Just Gina for eating her stash of candy bars that she likes with her coffee,

:E Rofl: :E Rofl:
Diabetes. Bob has diabetes :ROFLMAO:
However, I haven’t eaten a candy bar in about two decades. @ActionBob on the other hand…:E Lol:

I actually hate chocolate. It makes me gag :sick:
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top