on a lighter note...

1710291112853.png
 
A little side step to release the fart trapped in the cheeks of your ass.

I did not have this in my mind…

A little side step is perfect to unstick certain parts from your inner leg on a hot day however…
 
1710324878556.png
 
Looks like a cup of coffee from your Nespresso machine :ROFLMAO: BTW, how do you like it?
Omg! I have been meaning to PM you about that and any new pods you may have tried. I LOVE it!!! I should have gotten one a long time ago. :love:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,953
Members
169,069
Latest member
LyndaPrimm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top