on a lighter note...

An employee at an LGS and I were talking about big bore rifles today. He told me the recoil from that cartridge out of a Ruger #1 was the worst he had ever experienced with any large bore. He said his arm went numb after two shots.

And it also depends on the stock design
 
1708655039985.jpeg
 
"When is Patronus season?"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,670
Members
168,928
Latest member
ZandraFors
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top